RE: [steiner] The Lord's Prayer.

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Barbara,
      There seems to be alot of confusion about Steiner's
      actual birthdate. Most sources say the 27th
      ..including his autobiography. You're right about his
      baptism date, which was also the date it was recorded,
      but if my memory serves me well, I believe it was in
      "The Life and Work of Rudolf Steiner" that Gunther
      Wachsmuth tells us that it was the 26th of February. I
      haven't heard the 25th before. I believe it to be the
      26th.
      kind regards ...Sue.