RE: [steiner] Goetheanum ceiling ...

  • Hithcalen
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006

      Hi,

      well formally, it makes me think of the siena school which was including several images in the same plan and a fusion of the subject in the nature. I think it reveal, as Steiner always said, that spiritual vision proceed (in some kind) from 'artistic' vision.
      Maybe there a study to do about that.

      Maltamir

    • Kathy Landes
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006

        As an artist this is most fascinating. The poem is very powerful. I can see it as I read it.