the Truth ...

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      When human thinking embraces Spiritual Science, one is led to
      the Truth, at least to the Truth that man is currently able to
      comprehend.
      Spirirtual Science leads us beyond the illusion of duality and
      always inserts the third - the Middle Path. This is the fulcrum that
      balances the two polar opposites. There is no 'opposite' to
      Christ, only opposition. This opposition lives in man himself -
      once again - the 3 great beasts - fear, hatred and doubt -
      empowered through materialistic thinking.
      One conjures illusion, hypotheses and frivolous thinking when
      one fears the Truth, hates the Truth, or doubts the Truth. The
      Christ Impulse is Truth itself - our redemption from materialistic
      thinking.
      Master Jesus was not Christ, but a portal for Christ's descent to
      Earth and it was only in this earthly realm did Christ meet this
      opposition - in man himself.
      Evil is only manifested in Earth Man and although we may fear
      evil, it is in fact the very thing that has brought us consciousness.
      It is through these fallen spirits that man has become aware of
      his "I". Prior to this, man lived in blissful oblivion with God. Now
      the plea rings forth to "Know Thyself ". When man lived by the
      Grace of God, he had no need to question his existence, but
      since materialistic thinking in the form of Natural Science began
      it's rise in the Intellectual Soul of Man, we became God like in our
      Wisdom.
      Spiritual Science tells us that the age of the Consciousness
      Soul is upon us and therefore we must increase from intellect to
      consciousness. Natural Science unravelled our thinking to
      assert facts as truths. This has resulted in materialism, a kind of
      ceiling in our thinking. Of course there are deep truths in these
      facts, but we have come to believe that these truths are all there
      is. Through our own inertia we trust in these truths .....
      and then came Rudolf Steiner!