Re: [steiner] 12 Holy Nights

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
      In a message dated 12/28/2005 10:45:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, AstroForum@... writes:

      I would love to investigate this subject - have been trying to find infro. on this for about a month now.  Any ideas?

      ******* Try Steiner's many lectures on the "Dream Song of Olaf Asteson."

      http://www.DrStarman.com
    • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
        Have we made a decision on the study we might pursue if enough are interested?  I suggested the St. John lectures which are good for novices.  I've been studying for only five short years and would love to revisit them.  Chantel

        Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage