12 Holy Nights

  • AstroForum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2005
      I would love to investigate this subject - have been trying to find infro. on this for about a month now.  Any ideas?

      "Be the change that you want to see in others"
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005

        ******* Try Steiner's many lectures on the "Dream Song of Olaf Asteson."

        http://www.DrStarman.com
      • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
          Have we made a decision on the study we might pursue if enough are interested?  I suggested the St. John lectures which are good for novices.  I've been studying for only five short years and would love to revisit them.  Chantel

          Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage