RE: [steiner] 12 Holy Nights

  • Lee A.
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2005
      Nothing seemed to come of this. Is there a source that decribes clearly the study and/or meditations for each of the 12 Holy nights.

      Lee

      Kathy Landes <katmoon@...> wrote:
      Count me in!!!!!
      I love the opportunity to learn.
      Kat

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 28, 2005
        I would love to investigate this subject - have been trying to find infro. on this for about a month now.  Any ideas?

        "Be the change that you want to see in others"
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005

          ******* Try Steiner's many lectures on the "Dream Song of Olaf Asteson."

          http://www.DrStarman.com
        • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
            Have we made a decision on the study we might pursue if enough are interested?  I suggested the St. John lectures which are good for novices.  I've been studying for only five short years and would love to revisit them.  Chantel

            Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage