Re: [steiner] 12 Holy Nights

  • trisha lambert
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2005
      Although I haven't particpated in them I have done the
      readings and followed the group, this year I'll be
      without a internet connect for most of the holy
      nights.
      trisha
      --- DoctorStarman@... wrote:

      > ******* No one has responded to the idea of studying
      > something together for
      > the 12 Holy Nights, an anthroposophic tradition
      > which has become an annual
      > online event here. Last year's response and
      > participation was also tepid. Isn't
      > there any interest? It would be a shame to not put
      > this communication medium to
      > such a Michaelic use, but it's now only 2 days
      > before the time to begin.
      >
      > As those of you know who have been here in past
      > years, there are lots of
      > books and lectures by Steiner available online at
      > the Rudolf Steiner
      > E-Library, The difficulties involved in getting
      > together physically for the 12 Holy
      > Nights ----going to someone's home each night,
      > everyone getting a copy of the
      > book to study--- are no longer an obstacle here. Is
      > no one interested enough to
      > do something here, when it is so easy ?
      >
      > -Starman
      >
      > http://www.DrStarman.com

      trisha

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Kathy Landes
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 22, 2005

        Count me in!!!!!

        I love the opportunity to learn.

        Kat

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2005
          Nothing seemed to come of this. Is there a source that decribes clearly the study and/or meditations for each of the 12 Holy nights.

          Lee

          Kathy Landes <katmoon@...> wrote:
[...]

          Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

          ommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        • AstroForum@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 28, 2005
            I would love to investigate this subject - have been trying to find infro. on this for about a month now.  Any ideas?

            "Be the change that you want to see in others"
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005

              ******* Try Steiner's many lectures on the "Dream Song of Olaf Asteson."

              http://www.DrStarman.com
            • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
                Have we made a decision on the study we might pursue if enough are interested?  I suggested the St. John lectures which are good for novices.  I've been studying for only five short years and would love to revisit them.  Chantel

                Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage