Double Again

  • Sarah Ford Elliott
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
      I am still looking for more information on the human double.

      I came across an old post from Sheila saying something about the amazing St. Gallen
      lectures. Where are these to be found?

      Many Thanks,
      Sarah FE
    • Sue
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005

      • Sue
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
          Sarah ...

          You could try here ....
          http://www.eleggua.com/Spirit/The%20Double.html

          Sorry about the previous post, had trouble with my
          email yesterday ..