the Internet

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Mabel

      I was always puzzled why my Foundations teacher never had the internet, despite being an avid reader and researcher. I asked him a few times and each time he would change the subject and sometimes just walk away! I always suspected there was some underlying philosophy lurking behind his reaction, and now I know!

      Anyway, while there is far more 'good' on the internet, terrorists use the internet to propagate their ideology and recruit people. In fact, technology, while it has enhanced our lives beyond our imagination, is what has made Islamic terror what it is today.

      Sarah
      Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
      e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com