www.blackmagic.sorath

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I'll spare you the suffering of having to hear me sing, unless you like
      old Bob Dylan songs. In that case I'll strum my guitar, "It's hard,
      it's a hard, it's a hard rain's gonna fall."

      Thanks for your posts on Dr. Sorat and the WWW. I agree there is
      a "spirit" permeating the Internet on the elemental level---a slightly
      cold, dark, malicious air. In some odd way it's the same type of
      feeling I get when I walk into a shop selling New Age or occult
      paraphernalia---an air of black magic. The late 1990s were saturated
      in this distinctive Sorathian spirit of black magic which fills one
      with the sense of being covered in sewage. Artistically, the colors of
      this "feeling" consist in limited, but very intense, greens against
      pure black backgrounds. The drug of this artistic outlook: heroin,
      w/o doubt. Nihilism is its philosophy. Old episodes of X-Files
      produced this "feeling" with genius.

      A man possessed by this feeling won't surf the Internet for noble
      intentions, but will be instantly ensnared by gross perversion,
      charlatanism, and yellow journalism.