Holy nights Lecture VII The Mystery of Golgotha

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2000

      Holy nights Lecture VII The Mystery of Golgotha

      The Physical event of the Mystery of Golgotha expresses a spiritual event, which is at the central point of evolution. All earthly events can be differentiated as being before or after it. The etheric and astral body of the earth have been changed by it. The force of the Logos, which gives us sunlight, began to unite with the earth. At the Moon pralaya the earth sun and moon were a single body, when the Sun separated the Elohim did too, in Lemuria the Moon separated and one Elohim became Lord of the Moon. They all will be united again. Since Golgotha one Logos force from the earth strives to bring about this reunion in one cosmic body.

      The soul and spirit of the earth, the Christ told his disciple that the juice of the plant which you drink, is like the blood in your own body, it is my blood.ยป He, who eats my bread, treads me under foot. Though this knowledge the whole of the earth planet is sanctified, what powerful feelings can ensue. Not only are we united to the earth through our physical body but also as our soul spiritual is receives the Christ.

      Steiner considers the course of human evolution, as in the discussion we had on race and the savage man, the ego purify and strengthen the astral, etheric and physical for them to become his three higher members. Now as humanity, we work on our astral body consciously, before the work on the lower members was unconscious and gave us the three souls.

      Why did we not develop the higher members before, how different will we be?

      Looking at the Christ gives us the force for this transformation. Untransformed astral gives rise to selfishness, untransformed etheric to errors and lying, for the physical sickness and death. Healing of the blind in St John shows this overcoming of illness; this healing force is now in the body of the earth. One sees in the Gospel Christ taking some earth, insalivating it and laying it on the blind man’s eyes.

      In this is the description of a mystery. Look at the contrast of life body and corpse, with your thoughts and feelings: spiritual birth and spiritual death. Inhaling death would bring in the next incarnation healing powers.

      Christ speaks f the mystery of how man can awaken to God and enkindle this spirit of the Lord in others. This is the Karmic Law in a Christian sense, one cannot hence judge another. The I AM must be respected, retribution will come through the evolution of he Earth. In doing so one will do like Christ in the e story of he adulterous woman. He asks her is there anyone left to condemn thee, for her to look away from outer judgment and look at inner karma, not to think of “punishment” but to change one’s life. “If you have understood my being, the you have comprehended also Him whose Being express and know that the I AM brings compensation”

      In the coming days Steiner will develop this evolution of humanity.

    • starmann77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2000
        How did we get to Lecture 7 already?