God Bless the Children of the Beast

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
      Last night I dreamt I battled Ahriman, or I believed I was battling
      him. I could have been battling my own altered ego and merely
      believed I was battling an external force of evil. If so my altered
      ego is damn ugly---and exceedingly powerful, almost too powerful for
      me to be totally convinced that this "thing" was an externalization
      of my own feeble human psyche. My hunch is that it was evil on the
      Archetypal level or above: perhaps Exusiai in the Second Hierarchy?
      Any ideas?

      When I was in "its" clutches I knew there was nothing I could do to
      defend myself. After all, this was not merely a beast of nature, but
      The Beast, a highly intelligent Power against which I was helpless.
      Two horns arose from his scalp. His skin was black and scaly,
      lightly covered with thick hairs. The general shape of his body was
      athletic and muscular, but perhaps overly muscular and fleshy to be
      beautiful in a graceful way; his face vicious looking and animal-
      like; having two large reptilian eyes. He clutched me in his clawed
      hands and we rapidly elevated far above the ground into some
      limitless void in the celestial dream world.

      As we ascended I realized that Ahriman didn't want to kill me,
      although he pretended to. He didn't want to kill anyone. He wanted
      more than death for my soul. After we ascended above the Abyss we
      stopped. Then, without pause, The Beast threw me as though casting
      me down into the limitless depth below. Ironically, however, I was
      not afraid. This was because, in some way, I believed I had defeated
      Him.

      As I fell, my arms twirling in circles, I started laughing in joy. I
      looked up at Ahriman high above, and shouted through my laughter: "I
      am dying for your sins." You can kill me, but you can't kill my
      soul. My soul you can never destroy. My soul you can never
      corrupt. You are not above me, but below me. My God art in Heaven.

      This thought conveyance enraged him. Consequently, he prevented me
      from falling to my death. That's when the dream ended and I
      awakened.
    • LilOleMissy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
          ** A completely computerized brain would almost demand that
          neurological microchip technologies operate on the quantum level,
          using holography to retrieve and store information. The alternative
          would be a computerized brain that operates like our current-day
          computers operate, using digital magnetic impulses stored on hard
          drives. The quantum brain would be millions of times faster than a
          digital brain and capable of gathering information without requiring
          additional space. Furthermore a digital brain would create heat and
          friction, destroying cell tissue, whereas a quantum brain operates
          within the light spectrum. Really there is no other alternative.
          If you want to computerize your consciousness, go the whole nine
          yards. Buy the "Quantum Brain Package 3000 XP", and get a free 666
          tattooed into your forehead while you're at it.

          ** Spiritually we can resist Ahriman, and he knows that. He also
          knows that humanity will triumph over him in the next Epoch if the
          struggle between man and Ahriman continues on the spiritual plane.
          All that is required is for man to continually act out his destiny---
          and Ahriman will fall by the way side. That is why Ahriman no
          longer wants to battle mankind on the spiritual plane, but in way
          that mankind cannot avoid. In the Book of Revelation, chapter 13,
          for the first time we see the Powers of evil interacting with man
          directly on the physical plane---not spiritually, per se. Ahriman's
          incarnation into Earth-evolution is followed closely by the 666
          mystery (rev 13:18) and the making of the "image of the beast" (rev
          13:14).