Re: [steiner] Lecture III

  • Sarah Cherry
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2000
      At 1:41 PM -0800 12/26/00, Jeff Auen wrote:
      >In this, the first detailed explanation of the Christ Being and Its
      >origins, their seems to be some fuzziness in basic concepts compared
      >to later works.

      Jeff and All,

      I hope somebody has a more cosmological response to your query.
      However, I will just point out that these lectures were given in
      1908--2 years before the decision was made to hire a *professional*
      stenographer every time the good doctor spoke. Your speculation
      about the stenographer going "loopy" is, perhaps, frighteningly
      accurate.

      Sarah