Cruisin' With Uncle Harry

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      Since cheese&salsa was kind enough to share a spiritual experience with
      us, I thought it would be equally as kind if I devoted a few lines to
      the same purpose. My spiritual experience was a bit different than
      cheese&salsa's, however, as you'll soon read. Instead of saturating
      one's self in the cosmic sense of benevolence radiating from a light,
      last night I dreamt I met up with a dead relative of mine. At first it
      was frightening. The atmosphere had a nightmare quality to it; it was
      dark; the air was thin and almost un-breathable, as if lacking oxygen.
      But soon I became accustomed to the grotesque state of my dearly
      departed and the atmosphere seemed to lighten a bit. After an
      emotional exchange we hopped into my car and tried going to a
      restaurant in order to have a few drinks and discuss old times. Of
      course a problem surfaced. My relative was so decomposed (the face
      rotted down to the cheek bones, flesh and meat hanging from the skull)
      that the valet at the restaurant wouldn't allow us into the bar.
      Therefore we had to make due with what we had. Wet and slimy, the
      corpse put on a pair of sunglasses. I hopped behind the wheel and we
      spent the rest of the night "cruising" the streets in a white Cadillac
      convertible.