Re: The Iron Rod Thank God

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
      Mabel

      Hi Sue,
      The book was How to Know Higher Worlds. I have also done the Foundations course plus I have read Freiling's Christianity and Islam - and excellent book. I have also read Wisdom of Fairy Tales, an Introduction to Anthroposphy by R Wilkinson and all the Waldorf parenting books. I have the Gospel of Luke waiting on the bookshelf.

      You are right; Individualism IS anthroposophical! In fact, almost every facet of social, emotional, physical, spiritual and political life has been covered by Steiner. I can never remember if I am talking about something anthroposophical or not. The information just goes into my grey matter and gets regurgitated if sparked by something I read or hear, but I rarely remember where the info originates! :-)

      Sarah
      Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
      e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com