The 8th Sphere

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Very recently, someone asked for information about what Steiner termed The Eighth Sphere" and I gave some semblance of a vague reply. Just now while searching through my collection of AP books and papers for Carl Stegmann's work, "The Other America" [which I'm unable to locate, Sue], I came across a source where one can learn about this Eighth Sphere in Steiner's words. I had asked a very knowledgeable AP for the dates of the Steiner lectures incorporated in his "The Occult Movement in the 19th Century".  In this latter mentioned work is Lecture V, entitled "The Eighth Sphere" given in Dornach October 18, 1915.

      I apologize for not recognizing this sooner, and can only hope my delay has had no ill effects.

      Blessings,