Re: [steiner] Jundi Sabur

  • Hithcalen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Well I tryed to find some info in french culture. We just have the Encyclopedic dictionnary of islam that give 1 page of information about this school. first of all it's a MEDICAL PHILOSOPHIC school. In it indian surgerry came to europ. No information is given about SCIENCE, OCCULTISM or RELIGIOUS LIFE. there are some Refs to arabian texts (which I don't read).

      vindexeuropa <vindexeuropa@...> wrote:
      "But unless one has some knowledge of the character of this Academy,
      founded by those who had belonged to the ancient schools of learning,
      nothing about the whole evolution of modern humanity will be
      understood."

      Rudolf Steiner
      THREE STREAMS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION
      1918

      That is a profound statement.  I would like to get a discussion started
      on this subject.

      http://mail.yahoo.com