RE: [steiner] New Age

  • Kathy Landes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Mabel

      My parents joined a Pentecostal church. Now they are brainwashed with guilt, fear, and sin…and of course hell and brimstone.

      They used to be nice people. Now they are busy being judgmental. Mom stopped cutting her hair, so she can be even more spiritual.

      In my opinion, this brand of extreme Christianity is about the same as people you go overboard with New Age stuff. I see folks go to this and that class or ashram and yet I haven’t seen them become better people.

      mmmm.