Uploading files

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2000
      Dear Franky,
      I hope you've found Dr.Starman's and Charlie's files.
      The procedure for uploading a file is as follows:
      (1) Save your text on your hard drive as a text file, rich text file (rtf)
      or an
      HTML file. In the case of an image, save it as a gif or jpeg.
      (2)Go to eGroups and click on "Files"
      (3)Click on the folder, "12 nights of Christmas"
      (4)Click on "Browse" to find the file on your hard drive.
      (5)Click on "Upload".
      That's it!
      Sena

      Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml