Bootlegs

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      I'm creating bootleg versions of Sarah's doll making DVD. If you're
      interested in buying one, contact me by email and you'll receive a free
      gift to go along with your new doll making DVD: a handsome set of
      Ginsoo Knives. Act now!

      Now to be serious. I bought Sarah's doll-making DVD, and it's great.
      It's great because Sarah seems to have an artistic vision---a unique,
      original way of seeing---which is visibly apparent in her doll making
      craft. Her dolls have a certain look that is mystical and enchanting.
      The thrill we get as adults is seeing our children fill themselves with
      this loveliness and enchantment.

      Mathew Morrell