Re: [steiner] My Time With JZ

  • daniel young
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2005
      Who am I then?????????

      Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
      In a message dated 7/22/2005 4:33:46 PM Central Standard Time, tma4cbt@... writes:
      Mr. Chips Cheese and Salsa, says I have no personal experience of
      J.Z.'s teaching.  But he is a liar and a nincompoop.  I've read all
      her books, seen videos, attended lectures, gone to retreats, when I
      was a teenager---and I've even seen the copper foil in her hat!
      oh, yeah this was the reference! lol

      "Whatever you believe you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic to it." ~Goethe~