Re: Spiders, etc

  • Daniel young
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 24, 2005
      "There is obviously a need to look for all avenues of knowledge".

      Some of these "beleif systems" enable us to unfold the truth;to see
      the Truth,and more importantly to be at one with the Truth.

      Now the sentence underneath may be easier to comprehend with a little
      correction needed now.(that instead of this);as sentence referred to
      is above now, as well as below original message.Also when you go into
      the etheric brain(right side);the left sided analytical stuff becomes
      more difficult, as the spirit world is where the real you is,or maybe
      you just didnt understand my ways of putting things......sorry.

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel young"