Re: [steiner] Re: Spiders, etc

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 23, 2005
      *******Perhaps English is not your native language. For whatever reason, I can't make head or tail out of what you write here. But if you want to know about Steiner and spiritual science, that's what this list is for. Thus far I haven't seen any sign you're at all acquainted with him or it. There are lots of good people here to talk to about it, if that's your interest.
      -starman

      whatsthepathwhereisit@... writes:
      This is what i am trying to say,as there are beliefs that are far
      from just a belief also;but that said I do "Know" that if I used
      his /mine  mind (the human mind) in a sceptical way that I could pull
      apart all of yours and my beliefs,and even the parts that appear to
      be confirmed.
      or more better put; there is obviously a need to look for all
      >>avenues of knowledge;

      >*******I'm not at all sure what you're trying to say, but no, the
      path of spirit-science does not start with belief but with experience, with
      things you can observe and know directly. The terms you use borrowed from the
      old discredited Eastern religions, like "ego mind", have no relevence
      to it, or any other science for that matter.
      >   Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with Steiner and
      anthroposophy...

      www.DrStarman.com
    • Daniel young
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 24, 2005
        "There is obviously a need to look for all avenues of knowledge".

        Some of these "beleif systems" enable us to unfold the truth;to see
        the Truth,and more importantly to be at one with the Truth.

        Now the sentence underneath may be easier to comprehend with a little
        correction needed now.(that instead of this);as sentence referred to
        is above now, as well as below original message.Also when you go into
        the etheric brain(right side);the left sided analytical stuff becomes
        more difficult, as the spirit world is where the real you is,or maybe
        you just didnt understand my ways of putting things......sorry.

        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel young"