My Time With JZ

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2005
      While living in Rainier, WA---about ten miles from JZ Knight's
      residence in Yelm---I joined a building crew that was making an
      underground bunker for a Ramtha student. Building underground
      bunkers is difficult to accomplish in this area, but I eagerly
      performed my job despite the low pay, the grunge work, and the
      boredom of being around New Age fanatics.

      The Ramtha student was a friend. The reason she enlisted me was
      because she didn't want people whom she couldn't trust working on the
      project. Along with myself, a carpenter and a heavy machine operator
      we proceeded to dig a gigantic hole in the earth large enough to
      completely bury a mobile home from top to bottom. But instead of a
      mobile home, we dropped a cast iron gasoline tank into the hole that
      was as long as a mobile home; the tank was brought in by a 18 wheel
      semi-truck. Next we covered the tank's exterior with torch down (a
      thick tar substance), wrapped it once more in protective padding, and
      then started building water tight exits that led from inside the tank
      to the surface of the earth. The water table is very high in the
      Yelm area, and any little tear or puncture of the tank would mean
      disaster. It's been 16 years, and, as far as I know, the underground
      bunker hasn't flooded.

      My friend didn't want strangers building her underground shelter
      because it was supposed to be a secret hide-away of sort, a place
      where she could survive come hell or high water when the "Days to
      Come" arrived. She had enough food and drinking water to make it
      through the devastating earth changes that, according to J.Z. Knight,
      were supposed to occur within two years. That was in 1994.

      J.Z. Knight first starting advising her students to build UGs in the
      late Fall of 1990, saying that, within two years time, war, famine,
      flood, fire would cover the globe and reduce the nations of the world
      to anarchy. Grocery stores would no longer be able to supply
      citizens with food, and people would have to grow their own food and
      dig wells for water. The Midwest would be completed flooded from the
      Great Lakes down to the Louisiana. AIDS would kill off 1/3 of the
      world, thanks to Uncle Sam. (It's always America's fault, by the
      way.) The air would become "combustible", in JZ's words, so that the
      skies in the Northeast would change to fire. Erupting volcanoes and
      city swallowing earthquakes would ravage the world. Adding to the
      trials and tribulations was the fact that the earth was under attack
      by aliens, specifically the Gray alien species, who were taking over
      the world in order to farm human DNA. In total 2/3 of the population
      would die. Panicked Ramtha students covered their homes in copper
      foil as a safety measure to reduce the immense radiation that was
      supposed to rain down upon the earth when the earth's atmosphere
      eroded due to the green house effect. This is why J.Z. Knight used
      to wear hats outdoors. Inside her hat was copper foil, to protect
      her from the radiation.

      Mr. Chips Cheese and Salsa, says I have no personal experience of
      J.Z.'s teaching. But he is a liar and a nincompoop. I've read all
      her books, seen videos, attended lectures, gone to retreats, when I
      was a teenager---and I've even seen the copper foil in her hat!

      Eventually I saw a pattern emerge from J.Z. Knight's predications.
      All of them were wrong. All of them, without exception save for
      those that are so general and vague that she couldn't be wrong. When
      the earth changes didn't occur in 1988, she kept pushing the time
      table forward in two year increments. When California didn't
      breakaway from the North American continent due to continental
      shifts, she conveniently altered her predications. The "changes"
      were to occur within two years of 1991. Then 1994, etc.

      Since 1995 I've been in Kansas City, thank goodness. Now, I'm in
      college studying math and physics, and writing stories, etc. Between
      1995 and 2003, JZ was embroiled in one scandal after another. At one
      of her events an adult couple was actually having public sex with an
      under age girl, who, police say, was brainwashed. Then there were
      the bad investment schemes. J.Z., while channeling, advised her
      students to invest in a company that is now known to be fraudulent,
      and whose owners are now serving prison time for business fraud.
      Many of her students went bankrupt investing in the scheme, including
      a friend of mine who lives in Seattle. When I think of all the good
      people J.Z. Knight has hoodwinked through the years my blood begins
      to boil.

      Someday her time will come, if not here, then elsewhereÂ….. in one of
      her parallel universes. I suspect it won't be a comfortable
      universe, at that.

      I'll write more about her movie in future posts, and why JZ is such a
      success.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2005

        *******Just as an aside, anyone familiar with Cayce's readings would recognize that that last prediction was lifted directly from him, just one of the many false forecasts he made in a trance state while possessed by an Ahrimanic being. As Steiner warned, such predictions were all jumbled up and worthless.

        ..... AIDS would kill off 1/3 of the
        world, thanks to Uncle Sam.  (It's always America's fault, by the way.)  The air would become "combustible", in JZ's words, so that the
        skies in the Northeast would change to fire.  Erupting volcanoes and
        city swallowing earthquakes would ravage the world. Adding to the
        trials and tribulations was the fact that the earth was under attack
        by aliens, specifically the Gray alien species, who were taking over
        the world in order to farm human DNA.  In total 2/3 of the population
        would die....
        Eventually I saw a pattern emerge from J.Z. Knight's predictions.
        All of them were wrong.  All of them, without exception save for
        those that are so general and vague that she couldn't be wrong.  When
        the earth changes didn't occur in 1988, she kept pushing the time
        table forward in two year increments.  When California didn't
        breakaway from the North American continent due to continental
        shifts, she conveniently altered her predictions.  The "changes"
        were to occur within two years of 1991.  Then 1994, etc.

        *******The year 1998 was also lifted from Cayce.
           Elizabeth Clare Prophet did the same thing, borrowed apocalyptic prerdiuctions from Cayce's flawed source, along with his statement that Livingston, Montana, was to be the 'food distribution center of the world'. So her birdbrained Summit Lighthouse group built huge 'survivalist' camps in and around that town, while she predicted nuclear war with the Soviet Union in the 1980s.
           Neither she nor any other so-called "psychic" predicted that free human beings with no extraterrestrial help would make the Soviet Union vanish along with all its threats.

          J.Z., while channeling, advised her
        students to invest in a company that is now known to be fraudulent,
        and whose owners are now serving prison time for business fraud.
        Many of her students went bankrupt investing in the scheme, including
        a friend of mine who lives in Seattle.  When I think of all the good
        people J.Z. Knight has hoodwinked through the years my blood begins
        to boil.

        ******* Ah, but they hoodwink themselves.

           Since the coming of Christ, no predictions can be made as they were in Old Testament times. This is because there is a help available to the free human soul that was not there before. When people issue Jeremiads predicting economic or nuclear or environmental catastrophe, they do so out of a desire to pass judgement on their fellow men from out of a hidden egotism. When people who can't successfully predict the weather tomorrow pretend to be able to predict events involving millions of people, the hidden egotism has them even more in its power.

          We, by contrast, are taught to recognize Lucifer.

      • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2005
          Hi, I am Mrs. chips and cheese or whatever.  I think you have me mixed up with somebody else.  I never posted anything about JZ.  I am not a particular fan and agree with most of your information.  FYI, peace, chantel

          "Whatever you believe you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic to it." ~Goethe~
        • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2005
            In a message dated 7/22/2005 4:33:46 PM Central Standard Time, tma4cbt@... writes:
            Mr. Chips Cheese and Salsa, says I have no personal experience of
            J.Z.'s teaching.  But he is a liar and a nincompoop.  I've read all
            her books, seen videos, attended lectures, gone to retreats, when I
            was a teenager---and I've even seen the copper foil in her hat!
            oh, yeah this was the reference! lol

            "Whatever you believe you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic to it." ~Goethe~
          • daniel young