C.H.I.P.S.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2005
      Eric Estrada writes: "I think this is a good point --- you "believe".
      So then, how do others know; that have had past memories of there
      lives, and have not studied Steiner?"

      They graduate from Steiner and evolve to more advanced and enlightened
      teachers that communicate on higher levels, like Ramtha the Fraudulent
      One, or geeks like Seth or Mafu. If humble belief is too "lowly" for
      you, Mr. Estrada, consider the New Age goons of our day, who "know"
      everything. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

      Your motorcycle buddy,
      Larry Wilcox
    • Daniel young
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2005
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@j...> wrote:
        > Eric Estrada writes: "I think this is a good point --- you "believe".
        > So then, how do others know; that have had past memories of there
        > lives, and have not studied Steiner?"
        >
        > They graduate from Steiner and evolve to more advanced and
        enlightened
        > teachers that communicate on higher levels, like Ramtha the
        Fraudulent
        > One, or geeks like Seth or Mafu. If humble belief is too "lowly" for
        > you, Mr. Estrada, consider the New Age goons of our day, who "know"
        > everything. They're laughing all the way to the bank.
        >

        > Your motorcycle buddy,
        > Larry Wilcox
      • Daniel young
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2005
          I realise that the mind cannot tell Truth from falsehood, and that is
          why you study steiner;so that your mind can become clear thinking, and
          then you will enter into the etheric body(the etheric brain also
          obviously) --- and this is the spirit mind.

          Steiners methods teach a lot of wisdom --- but they do keep people in
          fear of outside knowledge. Steiner says that to think about things in
          great depth,is most important(Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and How to
          Attain it) --- to study.

          Also to see the world through the "belief" of your mind;that believes
          that Steiner; is the quickest(or safest) path for salvation, of the
          earth/universe,Is far from Knowing --- the fact is, if you were the
          spirit, the "perception" would be very different,and a lot less
          complicated and fearful.Does not the Christ teach simplicity?

          We are here to raise ourselves to the level of Unconditional
          Love,thanks to the Christ.........but I admit that this I dont Know ---
          -that is that, the Christ Consciousness was,and is,part of the
          salvation of "humans" with human minds,emotions.However Unconditional
          Love is certainly somethig that is lacking.

          It would not shy away from any loving task(Unconditional Love that is),
          ie caring for mentally ill individuals out in public,working in
          dangerous territory for the help of others,working in
          residendial/nursing homes,putting ones life(human life) at risk for
          many that will be saved;i.e. taking out someone who will kill and rape
          many women and childeren,with NO AGGRESSION;and with the emphasis
          solely on restraining, with complete assurance that it is the right
          thing to do,and time to act.

          There are people that "Know",that there are quicker ways, and safer
          ways, to reach Unconditional Love ---- By for example putting into
          action the process of Loving;whilst observing the various means and
          ideas, of all the conscousness of creation,and of course God.

          Ultimately there will be no human belief systems left, when they are
          transcended.The choice is what level of Love, and what quality you are
          with.

          Knowledge is only that,if it is not genuine love(Divine Love).

          Love to All and God Bless