eurabia

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 4:52 AM
      Mabel

      There's an excellent book called Christianity and Islam by Rudolf Freiling. It is a study of the mystical implication of both religions. I highly recommend it.

      And my comment concerning the law against free speech on Islam; I am aghast that this is happening in the 21st century. On the other hand, some polititians (and people) have suggested that the Koran be banned because of its blantant racism and vilification, ie Muhammad dies cursing the Jews and Christians.

      Don't get me started on this subject!!! <grrrr>

      Sarah
      Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
      e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com