Re: [steiner] Islamization of Europe

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13 8:46 PM
      Mathew, I truly enjoy watching your growth in breadth of view and truth, and this particular writing, as is  the one following regarding "speech" in Britain, is extremely very well thought out in Truth, in my opinion. I think it is in Steiners's "Karmic Relations" Vol. I where he speaks of the Arab influence so pointedly and concisely, although there is much regarding these exact points elsewhere. It is fascinating to me to study history on a wide scale and see Steiner's truths shine though, as they also shine through graphically in his lectures regardless of subject matter. It seems to me "Eurabia" is well entrenched and galloping ever westward!

      I wonder how many of us might have read the so-called "holy" book, the Koran? It is available in text format [readable in anything] at no cost via Gutenberg. Careful study of its words allows painful awareness of a very differing thought process than that encountered in Christianity or Western thought and/or mores.

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      Mathew Morrell wrote:
      This is not the first time Pierre has reacted against a real life
      solution to the Islamization of Europe problem.

      Again he expressed his belief that "Islamization of Europe" is off-
      topic, a mere "right-wing political issue" that doesn't belong in an
      Anthroposophy discussion list.

      I totally disagree.  The Islamization of Europe is not a right wing
      or a left wing issue.  It is a matter of national survival that we
      understand that our nations are being invaded by people who seek the
      destruction of Western culture, who hate the West and its Christian
      roots, and openly express their hatred through mass murder.

      Moderate levels of immigration, however, are beneficial to all
      healthy societies. Immigrants add diversity, vitality and wisdom from
      different lands. The danger occurs when immigrants enter the nation
      in such massive levels that the indigenous culture is no longer
      capable of integrating them into the main stream. The immigrant,
      therefore, becomes a member of the nation's subculture—a culture
      within a culture. This is precisely what is happening in areas of
      Europe where there is no effort being made to regulate immigration,
      and where Middle East and African Muslim populations have developed
      their own semi-closed societies. There's a lack of incentive for
      children of immigrants to learn local languages; and there's a
      problematic lack of incentive to absorb European culture, in general.
      For three consecutive generations European intellectuals like Pierre
      Gringoire have obsessively downgraded and belittled "the West"--and
      now, ironically, they have 20 million Muslims in their backyard who
      share their anti-West sentiment.

      The number of Muslims is doubling every ten years in Europe.
      Consequently, Europe is undergoing Islamization at an alarming rate.
      We could expect this trend to continue.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15 10:05 PM
        In a message dated 7/13/2005 6:59:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

        The number of Muslims is doubling every ten years in Europe.
        Consequently, Europe is undergoing Islamization at an alarming rate.
        We could expect this trend to continue.

        *******And the destruction of old European culture by Marxism and materialism and pessimism over the past century, followed by its catastrophic wars (which the US had to rescue it from), has left its people drained of vitality and wll to live, let alone to stand up against the old Serpent. The Germans are not even having enough children to maintain their population, and now similar things are happening in France, Italy... the "Birth Dearth" as Ben Wattenberg called it years ago. With no faith in the future and allowing immigrants in who have a warped religious fanatic faith that wishes only to destroy all that Europe has acheived culturally, what will the future of Europe be?

             Steiner recommended people read Vladimir Soloviev's vision of the Antichrist in his last book, Three Conversations. In it Soloviev saw the final confrontation of Europe with the Moslem world starting in the 20th century, followed by the great battle with China in the twenty-first. Many people have suggested that he saw details of the 20th and 21st centuries mingled together. You can read an English translation here:
        http://praiseofglory.com/taleantichrist.htm

        -starman
      • social_artist
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22 4:57 PM
          Context is important, as this is exactly what happened in the New
          World not so long ago, with Spain and its heavy Arab influence,
          leading the way. Context shows that the situations are different.

          A conundrum is the limitation of freedom in order to secure freedom.

          It is oversimplistic to concentrate on the external events regarding
          the movement of groups of people from place to place when the
          activity of Arabization is happening inwardly and individually in a
          way that is not reliant upon blood relationships. The Arabs are not
          alone in westward movement. There are all sorts of folks coming
          west. That's how the United States was built. Western culture is
          changing rapidly. Part of the issue is the shock that is still
          being felt from the fall of the monarchies not so long ago. The
          populations have obtained a freedom for which they are not yet
          prepared. There will be many horrible events along the way it is
          certain.

          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@j...>