DVD announcement

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      This is a once-off mail-out to everyone in my address book, so my apologies if you receive this in error.

      The new Waldorf Doll Making DVDs have arrived and are now ready for sale. You can read about it and the reviews here;

      Sarah
      Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
      e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005

        http://www.sarahs-dolls.com/dvd.htm

        Sarah
        Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
        e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
        www.sarahs-dolls.com

        Hi Sarah,

          I think it's a marvelous idea to do a DVD to show Waldorf doll-making techniques. I was not raised with doing handwork, and it took me forever to make one doll when I was trained as a Waldorf School teacher. Some of us need all the help we can get.
           I don't regard any of the members of this list telling us about their creations or endeavors as "spamming." I think of an internet group as Steiner said about the Society, that it's there to serve the members in what THEY decide to do, not to tell the members what IT wants THEM to do for IT. I'm sure our many members have lots more things they could tell us all about.