My new DVD

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2005
      Mabel

      Hi everyone,
      I have been really busy and have just produced the first of its kind; a Waldorf Doll Making DVD. Hope you don't mind me doing a little bit of spamming, Starman!
      For those interested you can read about it here; http://www.sarahs-dolls.com/dvd.htm

      I'm still reading everyone's posts and it never ceases to amaze me how many different subjects Matthew Morrell seems to come up within an anthroposophical context. :-)

      Sarah
      Waldorf Dolls, e-Patterns and More;
      www.sarahs-dolls.com