Re: [steiner] Unexemplified Examples

  • Natalie Park
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 11:54 PM

      Hi,
      I'm trying to figure out how to post to the group. This time I just using 'reply', see if that works...

      Questions:
      1. Somewhere, long time ago, I read Steiner on eggs - something about eggs not being good for young children, bring out allergies to other foods, bring early change of teeth, etc. Now cannot remember where I read this: Any ideas?
      2.. Similarly, I read and can't recall where Steiner on spiders, as in form and movement, originating from cast off aspect of human being in earlier period of evolution. Any ideas where this might be?
      3. Also, something along same lines about dolphins. Any ideas where I might have read this?
      I read a lot of Steiner's work about 20-25 years ago, and have continued to do so over the years, however can't always recall where I read what?
      Best regards,
      Natalie
      (a New Zealander with common sense!)