Re: [steiner] Johannes Trithemius

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      tma4cbt@... writes:

      Trithemius details each round and epoch in human evolution and how
      they correspond with the Intelligences, or Spirits, who move the
      Universe according to God's plan.  This book, I think, might help
      people understand Steiner's view on many subjects, including the Book
      of Revelation.  Each Archetype rules for basically 365 years.

      If the Michael Age begun c. 1888 then we can expect it to last until
      2253, approximately.

      ******* I don't have my notes handy, but I believe each Angelic Age {in the tradition handed down through Trithemius von Spondheim in thye Middle Ages} is 354 1/3 years, and Steiner dated the change to Nov. 1879. That would make this Micha-El Age we're in last to about 2233 A.D.  -starman