Re: [steiner] Dear Frat Boy

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
      FraterImHotep@... writes:

      I suppose you still believe in Atlantis and Lumuria as well

      mg

      >>No, it was not ridiculous for Steiner to date events in the Book of
      Revelations.  Just because the dating system he used is beyond your
      grasp, Frater, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

      *******"Frater" ---- Do you know anything about Theosophy, much less anthroposophy???

          After, as I recall,  trying to prove that some unknown guy you push in New Zealand actually knew everything Steiner knew and that Steiner 'initiated' him and passed everything along to him on a silver platter, this is ridiculous. You don't seem to know anything about him, the Secret Doctrine or anthroposophy.  I don't know what you're doing here.                 -starman