Re: [steiner] Johannes Trithemius

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      In a message dated 6/30/2005 9:05:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, FraterImHotep@... writes:

      The "Trithemius details each round and epoch in human evolution," is only ONE slant by one person, and I for one have long discarded his theories and work in this area...along with Angelic rulership periods, they don't hold up under close scrutiny.  But that is just my take, yours and others maybe different.

      *******Steiner's take is what this list is for, and he gives details where you don't. Those have held up quite well under my 'close scrutiny' for 25 years now.  -starman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
        tma4cbt@... writes:

        Trithemius details each round and epoch in human evolution and how
        they correspond with the Intelligences, or Spirits, who move the
        Universe according to God's plan.  This book, I think, might help
        people understand Steiner's view on many subjects, including the Book
        of Revelation.  Each Archetype rules for basically 365 years.

        If the Michael Age begun c. 1888 then we can expect it to last until
        2253, approximately.

        ******* I don't have my notes handy, but I believe each Angelic Age {in the tradition handed down through Trithemius von Spondheim in thye Middle Ages} is 354 1/3 years, and Steiner dated the change to Nov. 1879. That would make this Micha-El Age we're in last to about 2233 A.D.  -starman