Re: [steiner] Dear Frat Boy

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
      FraterImHotep@... writes:

      >>No, it was not ridiculous for Steiner to date events in the Book of
      Revelations.  Just because the dating system he used is beyond your
      grasp, Frater, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Christianity is not a
      metaphorical religion!  The tying together of historical time and spiritual events is
      distinctive to apocalyptic religions, mainly Christianity.

      Ok, prove it then - give just one historical example

      >>Time is short, Be prepared, Seek salvation, Renounce your sins, the kingdom
      of heaven is at hand.<<

      This has been repeated for over 2,000 years!

      I tend to diagree with you, no matter how good one thinks they are, or were, with what ever type of revelations and visions that one may think they have had, such dates to events have for the most part all fallen short under scrutiny, and history has proven them to be wrong....

      *******If you don't know anything about Steiner or anthroposophy, you could start by asking. It's what this list is for.  A simple "What's Steiner's take on the Book of Revelation?" might be productive of many intreresting and learned replies from our members.

         By now perhaps you are getting the idea that the War of Micha-El against the fallen angels is not just something at a point of time in the past, but happens repeatedly on other levels at certain intervals. Steiner had direct perception of such an event in November 1879, as is common knowledge among those who have studied his work.     -starman
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
        FraterImHotep@... writes:

        I suppose you still believe in Atlantis and Lumuria as well

        mg

        >>No, it was not ridiculous for Steiner to date events in the Book of
        Revelations.  Just because the dating system he used is beyond your
        grasp, Frater, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

        *******"Frater" ---- Do you know anything about Theosophy, much less anthroposophy???

            After, as I recall,  trying to prove that some unknown guy you push in New Zealand actually knew everything Steiner knew and that Steiner 'initiated' him and passed everything along to him on a silver platter, this is ridiculous. You don't seem to know anything about him, the Secret Doctrine or anthroposophy.  I don't know what you're doing here.                 -starman