Thule etc

  • Pierre Gringoire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      > I didn't say Blavatsky was responsible for the Nazi
      movement.

      No one is saying that you did, Matthew.  It's just that they weren't her ideas.

      C.G.Harrison makes the point that the name "Brotherhood of the Shadow" is not rightly understood.  It doesn't mean shadowy or underhanded, but instead refers to those operating under the shadow of Romanism.  What did the Roman Empire represent?  A world dominated by a single race of people, where all other races were treated as barbarian (or sub-human).  Add to that the Roman salute and "Hail Caesar" and project this onto the Twentieth Century and what do you have?

      N.B. I should add that I do not regard C.G.Harrison uncritically.