yada yada

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      I didn't say Blavatsky was responsible for the Nazi movement. That
      would be an absurdity. She laid the intellectual groundwork that the
      Nazi's then used to develop their version of Blavatsky's Aryan race
      philosophy. There is a difference.

      I have read Blavatsky's work and found them, although utterly lacking
      inspiration, informative and educational. Her ideas on the "rounds"
      and "cycles" of history was a revelation to me when I read her work in
      my 20th year, while I was living in the foothills of the Cascade
      Mountains in Washington State. But her ideas on The Christ seem
      warped---demented. The true Christ is Lucifer? Give me a break.