Re: Who is that masked man?

  • classiquepair
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2005
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@j...> wrote:
      If you're interested in seeing his picture, click the
      > link below.
      >
      > This is how he looks at night, in full costume: cgw.pennnet.com/
      > Gallery/cgw/holder.cfm

      Right.

      How about a serious answer now?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2005
        tma4cbt@... writes:

        Actually, Starman is not a person, per se.  He's an archetype who
        battles the forces of evil.  By day he works as a tax consultant, but
        by night he dons very tight pants and a cape and walks the streets of
        major cities, catching bad guys, fighting crime, etc.  His secret
        power comes from the stars themselves, hence his name.  Starman
        channels the power of the stars through an ingenious device called
        a "gravity rod" that acts as a sort of laser, but also offers the
        power of levitation.  (Major automobile companies in America are
        covertly working with Starman in order to develop "gravity rod"
        technologies.)  If you're interested in seeing his picture, click the
        link below.

        This is how he looks at night, in full costume:  cgw.pennnet.com/
        Gallery/cgw/holder.cfm

        This is how he looks during the day: http://www.kcpost.net/elib.htm

        *******Well, I couldn't open that link, but I hope you got the right picture. People are always confusing me with Dr. Fate or the Spectre.

           And to update our bios, I'm now going out with Black Canary. ;-)

        Starman

        http://www.DrStarman.com
      • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2005
          I don't think anybody got that first link?