Who is Starman?

  • classiquepair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2005
      Hi. I've been lurking in this group for a few years, not reading the
      posts mostly, but stopping in now and then to see if there is any
      lively Steiner discussion going on.

      I'm curious who Starman is. Do you have any biographical information
      here? It seems to more or less be YOUR group, so I think it would be
      in order to wonder who this person who fields all the questions might
      be, how he acquired an understanding of Steiner, have you written any
      books, what are your 'favorite' Steiner books, etc. etc.

      In case you're wondering, I'm asking strictly out of curiosity and I
      have no plans to challenge your 'authority.' I've been reading
      Steiner books off and on for quite a few years myself.

      I am not as dedicated to it as you are.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2005
        classiquepair@... writes:

        Hi.  I've been lurking in this group for a few years, not reading the
        posts mostly, but stopping in now and then to see if there is any
        lively Steiner discussion going on.

        I'm curious who Starman is.  Do you have any biographical information
        here?  It seems to more or less be YOUR group, so I think it would be
        in order to wonder who this person who fields all the questions might
        be, how he acquired an understanding of Steiner, have you written any
        books, what are your 'favorite' Steiner books, etc. etc.

        In case you're wondering, I'm asking strictly out of curiosity and I
        have no plans to challenge your 'authority.'  I've been reading
        Steiner books off and on for quite a few years myself.

        I am not as dedicated to it as you are.

        *******I have a biography on my web site, see link below. I'm an astrologer, was trained and worked as a Waldorf School teacher, am currently teaching college social sciences and doing radio as well as playing music, writing, painting, doing financial consulting and naturopathic work, among other things. I've studied Cayce, Blavatsky and Steiner my whole adult life.   I was asked to lead this group by its creator.

        Dr. Starman

        http://www.DrStarman.com
      • classiquepair
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2005