Apology

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 11:50 PM
      I'm sorry eyecueco was offended and that he left, and that I wrote
      what I did. I should have gone to bed instead of penning my
      thoughts. I need a vacation. . . .
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 5:59 PM
        In a message dated 4/14/2005 2:51:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

        I'm sorry eyecueco was offended and that he left, and that I wrote
        what I did.  I should have gone to bed instead of penning my
        thoughts.  I need a vacation. . . .

        ******* First, he was a she, and she (Paulina) has been a valuable contributor here as have you. It's never easy communicating this way and sometimes it's hard to be sensitive to another. We need to remember there are living people behind these words on a screen.
           But that one e-mail was not a reason to quit the group. Some people are just very thin-skinned when it comes to criticism. Look at all the things Steiner was called.

        -starman