Nostradamus

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2005
      Like most books of prophesy, the Nostradamus quatrains are widely
      interpreted and misinterpreted by experts and charlatans alike. I
      know that now. The so called "expert" I mentioned yesterday was a
      Colombian author named Gonzalo Echeverri, who says "The next pope
      elected will be subsequently murdered in central Italy. Then comes
      pope number 112, who will flee Rome because of an attack by
      Muslims."

      But isn't that already occurring, albeit in subtle forms? It's
      called the Islamization of Europe---a mass awakening of the European
      populace to the fact that they're open borders immigration policy
      has allowed a flood of illegal aliens from the Middle East and
      Africa to enter their nations. I wrote an essay on this subject
      that is posted in the Electronic Library at www.kcpost.net, called
      The Islamization of Europe.

      I've recently discovered another flaw in Gonzalo's interpretations.
      He says the next Pope will be number 112. In fact, the next pope
      will be number 265. The 112th Pope was either Gregorius VI 1045-
      1040, Clemens II 1046-1047, Damasus II 1048. (Thanks to Jihad
      Watch for bringing this to my attention.)

      So it seems as if Mr. Gonzalo is a crank. Yet, despite this fact,
      articles about him and his interpretations are suddenly in abundant
      supply on the Web, including AFP news. Amazing. I need to meet his
      agent.