Re: [steiner] Nostradomus, etc.

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
      In a message dated 4/11/2005 6:11:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

      ** I'll be watching the next Pope with intense interest.  According
      to Nostradomus experts, the pope will be assassinated and his death
      will spark a Muslim invasion of the west.  The Fatima prophesies say
      that there will be only two more pope's after John Paul II.  Let's
      see.  Hopefully, whoever the next Pope is, he'll have a keen
      understanding of Islam like Pope John Paul II had a keen
      understanding of communism.

      *******I WOULD HAVE TO SEE WHAT QUATRAINS THE "EXPERTS" YOU REFER TO USE TO BACK UP THAT KIND OF INTERPRETATION. AS NOSTRADAMUS DATED ALMOST NONE OF HIS APPROXIMATELY 1000 PROPHECIES, AND THEY RUN THROUGH TO THE YEAR 3797, SO THAT THREE-QUARTERS OF THEM PROBABLY REFER TO EVENTS IN THE NEXT 1600 YEARS OR SO, THERE ARE LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM AND SAY THEY MEAN THIS OR THAT. THE ONLY EXPERT I KNOW WHO UNDERSTOOD NOSTRADAMUS WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE PREDICTIONS CONCERNING HIS TIME (WWII) WAS STEWART ROBB.

         AND IT WAS ST. MALACHI, NOT THE ALLEGED APPARITION OF MARY AT FATIMA, WHO SAID THERE ARE ONLY TWO MORE POPES. JOHN PAUL II WAS "DE LABORE SOLIS" IN THE ONE-LINE PROPHECIES OF ST. MALACHI (C. 1000 A.D), MEANING "OF THE LABOR OF THE SUN". THE NEXT ONE IS "OF THE GLORY OF THE OLIVE." THEN THE 1000-YEAR LONG LIST OF POPES ENDS AND IT SAYS PETER, THE ORIGINAL "POPE", WILL RETURN.

      -STARMAN