Re: [steiner] Nostradomus, etc.

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
      Geesh, Mathew - I thought you refused to be embalmed?!  tsk - are you saying we CAN?! We don't HAVE to bury you - maybe we can donate you to a medical school, or something, if that's ok? :)  But are you SURE? After all, you know Lucifer wants humans to remain on earth, prefeably witchy, naturally, but any way is admissible - we aren't particular. uh - ya wanna be explicit in your "Living Will," OK? :)

      Oh Joy.....another victim, Luci!

      CHEERS!
      Sheila

      Mathew Morrell wrote:
      **I'm surprise Steiner chose cremation.  Me, personally, I choose
      burial.  Here's why. Haunting folks from the astral realm is a whole
      helluva lot easier when you retain a strong connection to your
      physical body.  In other words you can get witchy.  : )

      ** The time it takes for people to sever their tie from the physical
      body greatly differs.  Why chance cremation?

      Mathew Morrell
      http://www.kcpost.net , where the coffee is blacker than hell, as
      strong as death, but our waitresses:  sweet as virgin's honey
      butter.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
        In a message dated 4/11/2005 6:11:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

        ** I'll be watching the next Pope with intense interest.  According
        to Nostradomus experts, the pope will be assassinated and his death
        will spark a Muslim invasion of the west.  The Fatima prophesies say
        that there will be only two more pope's after John Paul II.  Let's
        see.  Hopefully, whoever the next Pope is, he'll have a keen
        understanding of Islam like Pope John Paul II had a keen
        understanding of communism.

        *******I WOULD HAVE TO SEE WHAT QUATRAINS THE "EXPERTS" YOU REFER TO USE TO BACK UP THAT KIND OF INTERPRETATION. AS NOSTRADAMUS DATED ALMOST NONE OF HIS APPROXIMATELY 1000 PROPHECIES, AND THEY RUN THROUGH TO THE YEAR 3797, SO THAT THREE-QUARTERS OF THEM PROBABLY REFER TO EVENTS IN THE NEXT 1600 YEARS OR SO, THERE ARE LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM AND SAY THEY MEAN THIS OR THAT. THE ONLY EXPERT I KNOW WHO UNDERSTOOD NOSTRADAMUS WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE PREDICTIONS CONCERNING HIS TIME (WWII) WAS STEWART ROBB.

           AND IT WAS ST. MALACHI, NOT THE ALLEGED APPARITION OF MARY AT FATIMA, WHO SAID THERE ARE ONLY TWO MORE POPES. JOHN PAUL II WAS "DE LABORE SOLIS" IN THE ONE-LINE PROPHECIES OF ST. MALACHI (C. 1000 A.D), MEANING "OF THE LABOR OF THE SUN". THE NEXT ONE IS "OF THE GLORY OF THE OLIVE." THEN THE 1000-YEAR LONG LIST OF POPES ENDS AND IT SAYS PETER, THE ORIGINAL "POPE", WILL RETURN.

        -STARMAN