Gospel of John/12 Holy Nights

  • radistasi@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2000
      Is there still time to join the discussion group for the reading of
      12 lectures by Steiner on the Gospel of St. John. I'm assuming this
      is the lecture cycle in Hamburg,May 18-31,1908. I'll also volunteer
      to take a chapter. [rick distasi]
    • Sena Fernando
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2000
        Hi Rick,
        Thanks for your offer. It is the 1908 lectures that we are studying.
        I've put your name on the calendar for Chapter 9 on the 1st of January,
        if that's okay with you.
        Best regards,
        Sena
        -----