Experimental Online "Live" audio study group

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      I would like to invite any pioneers out their who would like to be
      part of a "Live" audio online study group. You will be able to Hear,
      Speak, and see Slides on your home computer as part of a study
      group. I am looking for some people interested in participating so
      we can work the bugs out before promoting the broadcast to larger
      participation. At that point anyone could participate just by going
      to a web site. Their will be no charge. If you are interested go to
      http://rsteiner.meetup.com/1/ and sign up.

      Experimental Study Group April 2005

      You are invited to be part of an experimental study group whose
      purpose is to share the teachings of Rudolf Steiner with the world.
      The unique character of this group is that the discussion will occur
      online with a "live" AUDIO broadcast heard through out the
      world viathe world wide web. If you have a computer with access to
      theinternet you will be able to LISTEN and SPEAK from your own home
      along with any other participant on the planet. Before the concept
      is expanded we want to work the bugs out with a small group and
      their friends around the world. This is a beginners study group so
      no experience is necessary. Computer technical advise if needed,
      topic study materials, and group contemplation material will be
      provided. The theme of the study is:

      The Philosophy Of Freedom in the light of Human And Cosmic Thought

      The Cosmic outline of the "Philosophy Of Freedom" as revealed
      in Steiner's "Human And Cosmic Thought" will be presented
      in the
      study materials.

      The number of participants will be limited starting out so sign up
      soon. After signing up you will be sent study materials and prepared
      to enter the broadcast. For further information and to sign up
      online go to: http://rsteiner.meetup.com/1/

      Technical information is available at: http://www.voxwire.com/

      Contact Tom: fairoakspof@...