the WAR has begun]

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005

       Requiem for Terri, and the nation
       Jim Bramlett

       Dear friends:
       ;
       Terri Schiavo passed away a few minutes ago.
       Hitler is laughing.; That is, if laughter is possible at his new
       address.
       ;
       In the spirit of Nazism, our nation has now executed a disabled
       person.; The brave new world is here.;
       ;
       We now qualify as full-fledged members of the New World Order.;
       The
       U.N. Committee on the Disabled in February 2005 drafted language for
       an
       international treaty on human rights that left the door open for mercy
       killing of the disabled.
       ;
       Terri Schiavo committed no crime; she was not on life support; she was
       not comatose; she was not terminally ill.; She was just
       impaired.; But this living person was executed by the state
       because
       of her disability, to the glee of the pro-death, liberal
       crowd.; Dr.
       Kevorkian, with his rude attorney, Geoffrey Fieger, and the New York
       Times and its clones must be doing a death dance, celebrating another
       victory.
       ;
       The camel's nose is under the tent.; The application of this
       judicial precedent will spread. No disabled or infirm person is now
       safe.; Maybe it will spread enough to eventually engulf the
       ones who
       caused it.;
       ;
       No judge wanted to entertain the compelling evidence, including broken
       bones, that her abusive husband caused her condition, and her death.
       This
       explains the husband's obsession to have her killed.
       ;
       No judge wanted to consider a physician's report that Terri was hit on
       head between day 2 and day 6 after her so-called collapse in
       1990.;
       She reportedly suffered intracranial hemorrhage while in hospital. A
       neurologist who examined the timeline of Terri's brain scans found
       that
       for the first three days of her initial hospitalization in 1990, her
       brain scans were normal.; Then suddenly, on the sixth day, her
       brain
       scan showed evidence of a massive injury.;
       ;
       No judge wanted to entertain the evidence that Terri was cognizant,
       would
       smile, would interact, and would even try to make words, such as one
       witness reported shortly before her death, an attempted, "I want to
       live."  Forget the evidence; the judge had made up his mind.;

       ;
       The $1 million plus awarded by a jury for Terri's care and
       rehabilitation
       was instead used by her husband to pay silver-tongued, right-to-die,
       ghoulish lawyer George Felos to orchestrate her death, with full court
       approval.; It is not surprising that Judge George W. Greer
       received
       a contribution for his 2004 re-election campaign from this same George
       Felos.
       ;
       Unlike terrorist murderers with mere underwear placed over their
       heads,
       the cause celebre of the mainstream media, that same media would
       not take up this innocent woman's cause, much less with the same
       investigative zeal as they defend terrorists.
       ;
       Shame upon this nation!; Shame upon our institutions.
       ;
       On March 22, I wrote and forwarded a message titled, "Terri Schiavo –
       Passion Week comparison," showing some parallels between the murder of
       Terri Schiavo and the murder of Jesus, such as both being totally
       innocent but killed by the rulers of their day.; Since then I
       have
       seen several similar messages and articles.; I cannot improve on
       what's already been said, but there is one other poignant analogy
       that we
       should not overlook.
       ;
       Terri was only one person, but the intensive, worldwide obsession with
       her plight tells me that she was chosen to be symbolic, evidence that
       through her God is sending us a message.;
       ;
       What is that message?
       ;
       SYMBOLISM 1.; Terri Schiavo's body represents America.; Both
       her death and America's death are decreed by the judicial
       system.;
       This is the same system that, beginning with Roe v. Wade in 1973, is
       responsible for the brutal murder of 45 million or more unborn
       babies.; It is a system saturated with the blood of millions of
       innocent people.; All this blood is crying out from the ground,
       as
       Abel's blood cried out from the ground in Genesis 4:10.; God is
       not
       deaf.
       ;
       It is also the same judiciary that has thumbed its nose at God
       Almighty,
       declaring Him not wanted and not welcomed in the public arena.;

       ;
       God has said, "I have set before you life and death, blessing and
       cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live"
       (Deuteronomy 30:19).;
       ;
       By the actions of its arrogant judiciary, America has chosen death and
       cursing.; But except for local, elected ones, the judges are
       nominated by the executive branch of our government and confirmed by
       the
       legislative branch; therefore the whole government is complicit.;
       The policies of death have also been supported by the news media,
       which
       are complicit.; Many others are complicit, including a lukewarm,
       sometimes apostate church which has departed from the faith and has
       not
       taken a militant stand against the culture of death. As during Nazi
       Germany, much of the church has meekly capitulated to the dominant
       culture and political correctness. Virtually the whole nation is
       complicit.
       ;
       SYMBOLISM 2. Terri has been partially brain dead for years.; By
       removing God from our government and institutions, America has been
       partially brain dead for years, since the mid-20th Century.; I
       say
       "partially" because there has continued to be strong voices for
       truth and
       righteousness, but they are typically drowned out by the shouts of the
       crowd, the same crowd that in Jesus' day shouted, "Crucify Him.";
       They did then, and they do now.; The dominant secularists hate
       Jesus, His servants, and His principles.
       ;
       SYMBOLISM 3. Since just before Palm Sunday, Terri's death has been
       gradual, by starvation and dehydration.; America's death has been
       gradual, by starvation from the Bread of Life, Jesus (John 6:36), and
       deprivation of water, symbolic of the Holy Spirit (John 7:38-39) and
       God's Word (Ephesians 5:25).; Just a public mention of the holy
       name
       "Jesus" in modern America can bring attack or ridicule.;
       Committed
       Christians who supported Terri were called "fanatics."
       ;
       There is a spiritual famine in the land.; God said, "I will send
       a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
       but
       of hearing the words of the LORD" (Amos 8:11).; The words of the
       LORD have been proclaimed widely in America more than in any other
       nation
       in history, but not many are hearing.
       ;
       For America, the famine may not only be spiritually symbolic, but it
       actually may become physical reality.
       Regarding Terri's plight, a statement issued by the Union of Orthodox
       Rabbis of the United States and Canada said: "When evil becomes
       'legally' sanctioned by government, it rises to a higher order of
       evil --
       that of Sodom. Legality does not dictate morality. The Almighty
       dictates
       morality. "America is being tested. Will we pass or will we
       fail?
       We failed.
       ;
       When we are attacked by WMDs (which a U.S. Senate study said was not
       "if"
       but "when") the economy may collapse, causing a literal famine from
       food,
       and water may be poisoned.; This would cause the nation to
       literally
       suffer the same fate of starvation and dehydration as did Terri.;

       ;
       What a strange irony!
       The psalmist wrote these divinely inspired and chilling words: "God
       presides over heaven's court; he pronounces judgment on the
       judges: 'How long will you judges hand down unjust decisions? … But
       these oppressors know nothing; they are so ignorant! And because
       they are
       in darkness, the whole world is shaken to the core'" (Psalm
       82:1-5, NLT).
       ;
       Brace yourself.; I believe a shaking is coming.
       ;
       If I were not a Christian and confident of God's protection, I would
       head
       for the hills right now!; Or somewhere.
       Jim

      """WE must now look to the ones who tried and failed, and are now jailed for attempting anything to get to Terri, as is the Worlds way, these will be hidden from the minds of those who are able to help them. Kyle"""