Re: [steiner] Terry Schivao

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
      hmmm - didn't we fight a war over this type of "sanctioned murder"...WW
      II? It seems to me Hitler also had the legal "right" to murder as he
      pleased, but it surprises me so few seem to connect such horrors.
      Somewhere in Steiner's works is an account of a very elderly and
      "unconscious" lady about whom someone said to Steiner to the effect the
      elderly lady would be far better off in the Spiritual World. To this,
      Steiner replied that every second this lady lived on earth was of
      unmeasurable benefit to not only the Spiritual World, but also to the
      earthly world. You're right, Mathew: Terri Schivao is not brain dead.
      It is her husband who has sought her death via legal means through such
      human instruments as Judge Greer in our judicial system. It seems to me
      this tragedy also highlights the breakdown of our three tiered
      government of the Judicial, Legislative and Executive branches acting
      as checks and balances--the Judicial increasingly seems to be assuming
      the power of all three, thereby eliminating the Legislative and
      Executive influences.

      --Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.
      On Mar 20, 2005, at 10:23 PM, Mathew Morrell wrote:

      Terry Schivao is not brain dead! Sign a petition calling for the
      impeachment of Judge George W. Greer of the Sixth Judicial Circuit
      of Florida. He's the judge who essentially called for her death.

      Mathew Morrel