Ad Space

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
      ** You're right, Paulina. 'Thought-free thinking' is imperitive for
      mastering the Third Ether. MacIntosh is an artist with an awe
      inspring grasp of 'thought free thinking.' That is why he is able to
      sustain consciousness while he navigates mentally through the VC
      tunnel system. Yes, the tunnels exists in our normal sense world.
      But it also exists mentally as a universal, Platonic Form. Each
      person may comprehend the Form differently, but the Form itself
      remains universal to all people regardless of their subjective
      viewpoint. MacIntosh starts off "seeing" the tunnel as hallways
      carved out of the earth. Eventually, however, it becomes more than
      that. The tunnel is Universal Form, configured mathmatically
      according to some occult geometry.

      ** Attn. buisness people. If anyone has products or services to
      sell, tell me. I'll create an ad for you on my Internect site.
      Send me a private email at tma4cbt@... if you're interested.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
        In a message dated 3/9/2005 10:58:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, tma4cbt@... writes:

[...]

        ******* Well, first, what dimension(s) would the ad space be in? An ad in the 4th dimension would be intriguing. That I'd pay for. ;-)