RE: [steiner] Tunnels

  • eyecueco@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
      "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@...> wrote:

      >I agree with everything you said, Paulina. The 4th dimension would
      >be mental navigation,not spatial. I'm glad I finally ran into an
      >expert in this subject, because I need help in this area.

      Oh, goodness no! I'm not an expert at all.
      Just shared what I concluded when trying to teach about one, two and
      three dimension to my students.

      >MacIntosh doesn't physically enter the 4D tunnel.  He "thinks" he's
      >physically in the underground tunnel system when, in fact, he's in
      >his astral-body and doesn't know it.  In fact, he's having a near
      >death experience after a bomb dropped.  He begins to suspect that
      >he's in the Astral Realm when certain strange occurances happen,
      >like finding no "end" to the tunnel and other bizzare happenings.
      >
      >In your dreams, you may notice that dreams don't have a beginning or
      >end either.  At least mine don't.  Instead the dreamer seems to
      >emmerge into the "middle" of a dream.
      >
      >Doesn't the mental realm also have some deterministic laws?  Because
      >4-D "space" is mind, does that mean it has to be completely
      >subjective?

      Will have to think about this. Seems to me, off hand, that the mental
      world is pretty much a subjective one for each of us, or at least shaped
      by our subjective experiences. I don't think that it is possible to reach the
      world or 'real thinking', the world of the third ether, without moving beyond
      thinking via the brain, ergo the exercises for 'thought-free thinking' Steiner
      gives.

      What do you 'think'? :-)

      Paulina

      Switch to Netscape Internet Service.