Tunnels

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      I agree with everything you said, Paulina. The 4th dimension would
      be mental navigation,not spatial. I'm glad I finally ran into an
      expert in this subject, because I need help in this area.

      MacIntosh doesn't physically enter the 4D tunnel. He "thinks" he's
      physically in the underground tunnel system when, in fact, he's in
      his astral-body and doesn't know it. In fact, he's having a near
      death experience after a bomb dropped. He begins to suspect that
      he's in the Astral Realm when certain strange occurances happen,
      like finding no "end" to the tunnel and other bizzare happenings.

      In your dreams, you may notice that dreams don't have a beginning or
      end either. At least mine don't. Instead the dreamer seems to
      emmerge into the "middle" of a dream.

      Doesn't the mental realm also have some deterministic laws? Because
      4-D "space" is mind, does that mean it has to be completely
      subjective?
    • eyecueco@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
        "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@...> wrote:

        >I agree with everything you said, Paulina. The 4th dimension would
        >be mental navigation,not spatial. I'm glad I finally ran into an
        >expert in this subject, because I need help in this area.

        Oh, goodness no! I'm not an expert at all.
        Just shared what I concluded when trying to teach about one, two and
        three dimension to my students.

        >MacIntosh doesn't physically enter the 4D tunnel.  He "thinks" he's
        >physically in the underground tunnel system when, in fact, he's in
        >his astral-body and doesn't know it.  In fact, he's having a near
        >death experience after a bomb dropped.  He begins to suspect that
        >he's in the Astral Realm when certain strange occurances happen,
        >like finding no "end" to the tunnel and other bizzare happenings.
        >
        >In your dreams, you may notice that dreams don't have a beginning or
        >end either.  At least mine don't.  Instead the dreamer seems to
        >emmerge into the "middle" of a dream.
        >
        >Doesn't the mental realm also have some deterministic laws?  Because
        >4-D "space" is mind, does that mean it has to be completely
        >subjective?

        Will have to think about this. Seems to me, off hand, that the mental
        world is pretty much a subjective one for each of us, or at least shaped
        by our subjective experiences. I don't think that it is possible to reach the
        world or 'real thinking', the world of the third ether, without moving beyond
        thinking via the brain, ergo the exercises for 'thought-free thinking' Steiner
        gives.

        What do you 'think'? :-)

        Paulina

        Switch to Netscape Internet Service.