Chartres ref

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 3:53 AM
      Leaves

      Thanks Paulina. I have already ordered one of those books from the library. They had to do a special order for me :-)

      Sarah
      Dolls and Cooperative Boardgames;
      http://www.geocities.com/harmonytoys/index.htm

    • eyecueco@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 11:25 PM
        "sarah" <sarahwh@...> wrote:

        >Leaves
        >
        >Thanks Paulina. I have already ordered one of those books from the library. They had to do a special order for me :-)

        I'm not so impressed with Fulcanelli, 'Le Mysteries des Catherdrales',
        but felt that I should pass the info on to you.
        Let me know what you think. Am most interested

        Paulina

        Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.